Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And Now we Introduce...


Yeah!! I can't believe how long we have been talking about, but not doing, this. We are so excited, and can't wait to jump into the photography world. We hope that our name will get out quickly, so we are offering unbelievable prices for the next few months. If you, or any one you know, is thinking about pictures we would love to be of use!
Check out our new blog at simplyblissphoto.blogspot.com or click on the picture above. We would appreciate any one who is willing to add us to their blogs! Love you all.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Yippee-ky-yea! Photography world, here we come! :) I'm so excited!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures! I love it! I still want you to take pictures of Kenny for his one year. Perhaps before he's 2. I can't keep up with everything.

senordustin said...

Neat. The site looks great.

Brandt & Kriste said...

I am so excited for you guys to do this. Des you are a natural at this and I have enjoyed the cute pictures you have taken of my girls!!! Good Luck! You guys will do awesome.

Leesa said...

SaWeet, now I know a photographer, that is awsome you are doing this. You take some pretty cute pictures, maybe you can take our family picture sometime when we come up.

Sarah Garner said...

Awesome! My friends keep asking me who has been taking all the cute pictures of my kids. Now I can finally refer them to you!!!

Good luck!!