Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Picture Day




Okay, so my kids HATE getting there pictures taken (at least when I take them), so I have to bribe them a little. We hadn't taken Traces 2 year old pictures yet, so yesterday while Chad was fishing I told trace we were going to feed the ducks. Of course he was up to that! We got a few pictures in before we spent the rest of the night feeding ducks and playing at the play ground. I think I have the cutest kids in the whole world!











Porter having fun running around playing!


Trace is such a monkey... always climbing, or swinging from something.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Looooooooove the pictures!! Your boys ARE darling! Hey-have you ever thought of starting your own photography business? I think you would rock...

Brandt & Kriste said...

So cute! My girls are in here and they are yelling your boys names like they are going to hear them. Preslie said,"Porter is handsome and Trace is cute huh mom!" I agree with Maria, I think you should start a business as well. You do a great job!

Sarah Garner said...

I would hire you! :)

They are seriously so cute! I can't believe how long Trace's legs look in that first picture of him! He's growing up so fast!x

Chefwife said...

I love your boys! They are so much fun. Thank you for going camping with us this weekend! It was really good to see you guys! And your blog is so cute!